Raindrops is an Arithmetic game on Lumosity in which you attempt to solve simple math problems as quickly as possible before they fill the lake. A new version of the game has been released in 01/11/2013, exclusively for the iPhone and iPad, before being released onto computers in 05/09/2014.
Game is for
How to play:
- Raindrops will fall from the sky
- Each raindrop will contain a different math problem
- Use the keypad to solve each problem before the drop hits the water [Press enter, X to delete]
- Suns can help you. Solve these problems to clear all raindrops on the screen.
- The game ends when three raindrops hit the water.
- Make quick estimates
- Increase arithmetic skills
As you play, raindrops containing math problems will fall down to the lake. a calculator is at the side of the screen, and you use this calculator to try to solve problems. The problems will get increasingly harder, and they will fall down increasingly quickly. Also, eventually multiple raindrops will be falling down the screen at once.
Games similar to this gameEdit
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division Storms (except it replaces the raindrops with basketballs, tomatoes, etc.)
- In the new version, when a raindrop hits the water, the water level rises. In the 2009 version, the water level stays still when a raindrop hits the water