Lumosity Wiki is a collaborative website about the Lumosity brain training program that anyone can edit!
Lumosity.com is a brain training program which, to free members, has just a few proven brain training games. To subscribers, it has not only tons more of these scientifically tested brain trainers, but it has courses, assessments, and more detailed tracking programs available!
- 2007: Lumosity created. Speed Match, Spatial Speed Match, Penguin Pursuit, Memory Match, Name Tag, Moneycomb, Monster Garden, Lost in Migration, Top Chimp, Birdwatching, Color Match, Word Bubbles, Raindrops, Chalkboard Challenge released
- 27th March 2009: Disillusion released
- May-July 2009: New brain games created and categories (Speed, Memory, Attention, Flexibility, Problem Solving) added. Games were:
- =====Rotation Matrix,=====
- =====Memory Matrix,=====
- =====Familiar Faces,=====
- =====Memory Match Overload,=====
- =====Space Junk,=====
- =====Brain Shift,=====
- =====Brain Shift Overdrive,=====
- =====By the Rules=====
- August 2009: Playing Koi released
- 2nd September 2009: Addition Storm released
- 8th September 2009: Word Sort released
- 15th September 2009: Route to Sprout released
- 20th October 2009: Subtraction Storm released
- 21st November 2009: Division Storm released
- 2nd December 2009: Multiplication Storm released
- 24th December 2009: Rhyme Workout and Face Memory Workout released.
- 18th February 2010: Disconnection released
- 30th June 2010: Word Bubbles Rising released
- 8th July 2010: Memory Lane released
- November 2010: Eagle Eye released
- 28th February 2011: Observation Tower released
- 6th April 2011: Disillusion now affects your LPI whenever you play it.
- 17th May 2011: Rhyme Workout, Addition Storm & Multiplication Storm now affect your LPI whenever you play them.
- Late 2012: Pinball Recall & Follow That Frog released.
- March 2013: Speed Pack released. Memory Matrix, Lost In Migration, Brain Shift & Chalkboard Challenge have new versions
- April 2013: Color Match has a new version
- 30th April 2013: Ebb and Flow released
- May 2013: Speed Match has a new version
- 11th May 2013: Spatial Speed Match has a new version
- 22nd May 2013: Speed Match Overdrive released
- 23rd June 2013: Brain Shift Overdrive has a new version
- July 2013: Robot Factory released
- 9th July 2013: Ebb and Flow now affects your LPI when you play it.
- 27th July 2013: Train of Thought released
- 9th August 2013: Lumosity upgraded. Speed Match, Spatial Speed Match, Memory Matrix, Lost In Migration, Brain Shift, Color Match, Brain Shift Overdrive & Chalkboard Challenge become upgraded with the new versions of the games.
- 5th September 2013: Speed Match Overdrive and Follow That Frog now affect your LPI whenever you play them.
- 11th October 2013: Star Search released
- 1st November 2013: Raindrops [new version] and Speed Pack released exclusively for the iPhone and iPad
- 5th November 2013: Lumosity reaches 5,000,000 members
- Nov/Dec 2013: Name Tag gets removed from the brain training games section
- 19th December 2013: Train of Thought now affects your LPI whenever you play it
- 21st December 2013: The daily workout has been updated, with info about LPI change removed from training sessions.
- 24th December 2013: Pet Detective released
- 28th December 2013: Tidal Treasures released
- 20th February 2014: Speed Pack now affects your LPI whenever you play it
- 15th March 2014: Pet Detective now affects your LPI whenever you play it
- 1st April 2014 [April Fools]: Trouble Brewing released
- 11th April 2014: Rhythm Revolution released
- 22nd April 2014: LPI is removed from training summaries, due to the development staff finding this information detrimental to a user's training.
- 4th June 2014: Ebb and Flow is now available on the iPhone and iPad. You can now choose to exclude games from your future training sessions.
- 5th June 2014: You can now do a mini workout, if you have a busy day, with 5 games instead of 3 [which is similar to non-member workouts]. Star Search now affects your LPI whenever you play it.
- 12th June 2014: Splitting Seeds released
- 9th July 2014: Tidal Treasures now affects your LPI whenever you play it.
- 27th June 2014: Brain Performance Index is replaced with Lumosity Performance Index
- 1st July 2014: River Ranger released
- 29th July 2014: Disillusion has a new version
- 5th August 2014: Trouble Brewing now affects your LPI whenever you play it
- 10th August 2014: Memory Match and Memory Match Overload (to be renamed "Memory Match Overdrive") have new versions
- 16th August 2014: Rotation Matrix has a new version
- 5th September 2014: Raindrops has a new version (the new version of this game was previously released for the iPhone and iPad in 01/11/2013)
- 13th September 2014; River Ranger now affects your LPI whenever you play it
- 18th October 2014: Splitting Seeds now affects your LPI whenever you play it
- 30th October 2014: The training reminder e-mails has changed its design (including an image of a pixelated version of Train of Thought)
- 1st November 2014: The 2014 Disillusion now affects your BPI whenever you play it.
- 27th November 2014: Rise and Smile released (In the new Labs category)
- November/December 2014/January 2015: Either Robot Factory, Rhythm Revolution or the new versions of Rotation Matrix, Rise and SmileRaindrops and Memory Match will now affect your LPI whenever you play it.
edited by NicholasBBQ32 1 hour ago
- User blog:NicholasBBQ32/Most BPI/LPI games each week on my records
edited by NicholasBBQ32 4 days ago
Summary: Blog post created or updated.
edited by A Wikia contributor
- Lumosity Wiki
edited by NicholasBBQ32
- Train of Thought
edited by NicholasBBQ32