Brain Shift is a flexibility game. It lasts 1 minute.
Designed to help you:
- Multitask efficiently
- Refocus your attention
How to play:
- A letter and number will appear on a card.
- Decide if the number on the top card is an even number.
- Decide if the letter on the bottom card is a vowel.
- Tap the yes or no button to answer.
- The prompts will disappear as you answer correctly.
Write the first section of your page here.
Every 4 correct answers in a row, results in the value of each correct answer to increase by 50 points. So if you miss an answer, every answer after that is basically worth 50 points less than if you had slowed down and gotten that answer right. At first, go slow. Get all answers correct. Then increase your speed as your brain adjusts. Maybe say the key letter or number in your head first before pressing an arrow key.